Garmin zumo remote controller

FAQ's voor Garmin zumo 210, 220, 340, 350, 390, 400, 450, 500, 550, 660, 590, BMW Navigator, zumo, IV, V en diverse nüvi en dezl modellen.
babis

Garmin zumo remote controller

Berichtdoor babis » 25 apr 2020 18:27

Hello, I am thinking of buying a GPS zumo with a remote controller like this one in the picture, does anyone can inform me of what it does?
In particular, I am asking about the "speak" button... is it connected to a speaker so that the rider can hear the road directions ? thanks
Babis - Italy
Bijlagen
dsda.jpg
Zumo 550 remote controller.jpg
Marco
Contacteer:

Berichtdoor Marco » 25 apr 2020 19:07

It will make the zumo speak again, it has no speaker.
If you drive with an bluetooth headset, then you will hear the zumo speak again in your headset.
Marco.

Kennis en kunde van Outdoor, Sport en Motor GPS'sen van Garmin, Tripy, TomTom, Mio, Teasi, TwoNav.

Zie ook ons GPS Cursus aanbod en YouTube kanaal
babis

Berichtdoor babis » 25 apr 2020 19:44

Thanks for the reply, so if I press the speak button on the remote controller, the Zumo will transmit the road directions via bluetooth to my headset, is that right? I am going to need a BT headset to buy separately...
Marco
Contacteer:

Berichtdoor Marco » 25 apr 2020 21:22

It will repeat the last spoken direction through the by you chosen audio output. Which can be a speaker attached using the 3.5 mm audio plug or a bluetooth headset.

But to be honest, the zumo 550 is already an very old device, its better to look for a more modern device like zumo 39x or 59x. But remote controles are not available that easy.

Another option is a smartphone with a small bluetooth game controller from aliexpress. As navigation application TomTom Go or Sygic are usable.
Marco.

Kennis en kunde van Outdoor, Sport en Motor GPS'sen van Garmin, Tripy, TomTom, Mio, Teasi, TwoNav.

Zie ook ons GPS Cursus aanbod en YouTube kanaal

Terug naar “Garmin zumo & nüvi & dezl”