zumo 665 software version 2.20 as of July 1, 2010
Source at Garmin
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
* Fixed possible shutdown when GPS is lost such as in a tunnel.
* Fixed possible shutdown in traffic pages.
* Fixed possible shutdown when cancelling data import.
* Fixed possible shutdown while scrolling through lists of cities.
* Fixed possible freeze when choosing point of interest.
* Fixed possible shutdown when reviewing off road tracks.
* Fixed possible freeze while making phone call while paired with some headsets.
* Fixed issue where device might draw power in motorcycle mount when device is powered off.
* Fixed voice prompts continuing after muting volume.
* Fixed map zooming issue on the browse traffic page.
* Fixed issue where music did not resume after a voice prompt with some headsets.
* Fixed issue where north arrow was possibly missing.
* Fixed issue when autodialing points of interest in Germany.
* Fixed NAV prompt changes to distorted voice if the volume button is pressed while a prompt is playing.
* Fixed issue where turn arrow is misplaced in more map view.
* Fixed issue where some characters juxtaposed in right-to-left languages.
* Reduced volume of some weather alerts.
Lets hope that the version for the zumo660 is also almost there. I am little sad of all problems i have with the zumo660.
FAQ's for Garmin zumo models and nüvi models.
1 bericht • Pagina 1 van 1
Wie is er online
Gebruikers op dit forum: Geen geregistreerde gebruikers