What is changed in all the zümo 400, 450, 500, 550 firmware?
Last firmware version at Garmin
Changes made from version 4.90 to 5.00 at July 5, 2012: Firmware file
* Fixed an error that caused inaccurate screen touches.
Changes made from version 4.80 to 4.90: Firmware file
* Added support for map files larger than 2 GB.
Changes made from version 4.70 to 4.80 at September 22, 2009: Firmware file
* Corrected an issue that could cause the map to stop updating when approaching specific safety camera locations in the UK.
Changes made from version 4.60 to 4.70 at April 21, 2009: Firmware file
* Correct issue that may prevent unit from connecting to WebUpdater or MapSource.
Changes made from version 4.50 to 4.60 at December 29, 2008: Firmware file
* Corrected issue with traffic unlock code entry.
Changes made from version 4.40 to 4.50 at October 13, 2008: Firmware file
* Fixed speed camera alerts toggling off and on.
* Enhanced GPI support.
Changes made from version 4.30 to 4.40 at August 12, 2008: Firmware file
* Corrected shutdown during address search with SD card maps.
* Enhanced GPI support.
* Enhanced MadMaps support.
Changes made from version 4.20 to 4.30 at July 18, 2008: Firmware file
* Improve handling of the situation where overlapping map data is present on the device.
* Added additional voice support.
Changes made from version 4.10 to 4.20 at May 5, 2008: Firmware file
* Corrected issue with Retail Map Update compatibility
Changes made from version 4.00 to 4.10 at April 23, 2008: Firmware file
* Fixed connection issue with some Bluetooth headsets.
Changes made from version 3.90 to 4.00 at March 5, 2008: Firmware file
* Speed up MadMaps route calculations
* Correct issue displaying GPI files that were created on a PC with a system code page other than 1252
Changes made from version 3.80 to 3.90 at Januari 25, 2008: Firmware file
* Corrected issue that provided invalid search results near your destination for long routes.
* Corrected issue with MadMaps support that could cause an incorrect Speed Zone alert to display.
Changes made from version 3.30 to 3.80 at December 20, 2007: Firmware file
* Add support for African Time zones.
* Add support for several new pre-recorded voices.
* Add support for distances in yards when a British voice is selected (may require updated voice).
* Added support for MAD Maps scenic routes.
* Allow the compass page to display 5 digits of elevation.
* Improved handling of circular routes. Allows entry at alternate point. Will not announce arrival when starting a route. (All routes will be deleted after update, but can be re-imported from GPX files.)
* Keep the map detail level when go from main map to browse map.
* When reviewing a gas station after pressing the fuel button from main map, the map will now be centered on selected gas station rather than the vehicle.
* Change Optimal Reorder so it does not include the final point when reordering.
* Correct issue where backlight may change if you remain on the backlight adjust page for a period of time.
* Correct issue where backlight may turn off when location is above polar circle.
* Correct issue that would sometimes cause highways to be labeled with the incorrect name.
* Correct issue that would not allow more than a single point to be added to some routes.
* Correct issues when the same map is loaded in two different regions.
* Correct issue when searching for cities on basemap.
* Correct off road transitions in track to route when there is no map coverage.
* Correct issue playing Audible format 4 books.
* Correct distance for mixed routes imported from MapSource
* Correct issue that caused all traffic delays to be 1min when using certain maps.
* Correct issue that prevented TrafficMaster service from being properly named on the unit.
* Correct issue that prevented some very large track log activities from being archived correctly.
* Correct issue where changes to a route would be lost if you press and hold the back button.
* Correct issue that caused MP3?s to be paused for navigation announcements when navigation was set to off and a pre-recorded voice was selected.
Changes made from version 3.20 to 3.30 at April 26, 2007: Firmware file
* Added a user selectable Off Route Recalculation Mode
* Updated Compass and Trip Computer displays to remember their last page mode
* Enabled Bluetooth troubleshooting whenever a phone is paired
* Allow volume adjustment when using a Bluetooth headset with audio option set to phone only
* Added Lithuanian text language support
* Corrected issues in Trip log archive support that resulted in 0 length files and false reporting of full logs
* Corrected issue on Compass page that prevented it from displaying the heading
* Corrected flashing on the Enter Coordinates page
* Corrected issue that allowed the page key to escape from the pin entry for Garmin Lock
* Corrected rare issue that could prevent proper startup when custom POI files contain a large number of bitmaps
* Corrected problem ejecting on Mac computers
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20 at March 15, 2007:
* Add support for coordinate entry in alternative grid formats
* Maintain zoom level when panning from main map
* Correct Extended Postal Code searching error in the UK
* Correct shutdown when import waypoint with unsupported symbol
* Correct import of certain route points with MapSource 6.12.2
* Correct issue that prevented trip log archive function from activating
Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.10 at February 26, 2007:
* Corrected unit shutdown related to map drawing.
* Corrected position of the traffic alert button on main map.
* Pause trip computer time update in charge mode (automotive mount).
Changes made from version 2.50 to 3.00at February 14, 2007: Firmware file
* Allow panning from main map. Touching vehicle on main map displays coordinates and elevation in save dialog.
* Added more fields to the trip computer including fuel gauge odometer.
* Enabled compass display full time with additional data fields.
* Enhanced XM weather support which is available from XM button on the main menu.
* Enhanced traffic incident reporting.
* Added support for SDHC cards and increased MP3 playlist limit to 1000 songs.
* Added Audible books support.
* Added option to limit BT headset audio to phone only.
* Added option to display track log on map.
* Added track log archive function.
* Modified import /share pictures to work directly from jpeg viewer without the checklist.
* Added support for the modified drawing styles present in certain specialty maps.
* Display unpaved roads differently than alleys, expanded zoom level where favorites are displayed.
* Disables auto-zoom operation when off-road.
* Added ability to treat certain route vias as shaping points which will not be flagged or announced. Qualified shaping points are Intersections and points on roads which are not addresses, such as I-35N or HwyA. Requires routes to be created with MapSource 6.12.1 or using the zumo route planner.
* Enhanced off-route recalculation for mixed on/off road routes and routes with shaping points.
* Added support for new Pre-Recorded voices for Brazil, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Romania, Serbia.
* Updated US/Canada Daylight Saving time support.
* Correct shutdown when enter more than 4 vias.
* Correct issue preventing conversion of tracks to routes in southern hemisphere.
* Correct issue which prevented writing recent tracks to the GPX file.
* Correct issue which prevented finding points of interest after search where city was spelled.
* Correct issue which prevented finding some addresses with overlapping maps.
* Correct issue where a truncated route could contain an erroneous point.
* Correct issue where a truncated route could be stopped incorrectly.
* Correct behavior when two Cyclops safety cameras are in range.
* Correct handling of track to route conversions that are completely off road.
* Correct issues with simulator going off route.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.50 at December 8, 2006: Firmware file
* Correct issue with mount detection logic when power is briefly interrupted.
* Correct issue where SiRF chip cannot lock on after firmware update.
* Correct issue when selecting a GPI point from the review map for a route.
* Correct shutdown when displaying some banner messages in Italian/Spanish.
* Correct issue with overlapping points in tour guide feature.
* Correct issue with drawing the avoidances options page.
* Use Locale setting to select American/European style traffic icons.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30: Firmware file
* Corrected error in address searches for some cities using City Navigator Europe v9 maps
* Corrected error that caused changes to be lost when editing the active route
* Properly maintain point name when selecting route point and review on map and zoom
* Corrected autozoom for off road navigation
* Find user waypoints and custom POIs when diacritic values are present in names or search text
* Corrected error in position propagation when entering a tunnel
* Improved MPC map support
* Decrease Proximity alert tone volume when connected to a Bluetooth helmet/headset
* Re-enable Browse button in MP3 player when insert card
* Corrected shutdown when select Extras from the phone or route planner menu if no extras are loaded
* Corrected shutdown when searching for cities near another city
* Corrected shutdown if active route recalculates while displaying user data pages
* Corrected shutdown when selecting Auto as the service provider in FM traffic setup
* Corrected rare shutdown when find traffic events along route
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20: Firmware file
* Correct display of diamonds that could occur in some translations in the route planner menu.
* Correct issue that could cause vehicle to move sideways on the map.
* Correct issue where Restore Defaults did not permanently save the Default Voice language.
zumo change log
zumo firmware files
FAQ's for Garmin zumo models and nüvi models.
1 bericht • Pagina 1 van 1
Wie is er online
Gebruikers op dit forum: Geen geregistreerde gebruikers